The Renville County Historical Society was organized in 1940 for the purpose of collecting, preserving, and sharing the history of Renville County.
Genealogical Research and Resources:
● Protecting our Log Cabin
● Rebuilding our Blacksmith Shop
● Digitizing newspapers, local records, and photographs
● Remembering and marking grave sites
● Recording cemeteries
Your Membership to RCHS is a great way to contribute to the preservation of Renville County History, plus members receive:
● Free Admission to the Museum!
● Our quarterly Newsletter the Suland Sentinel!
● 10% off most items in our Gift Shop!
If you would like to become a member, please print and fill out this form, include a check or money order for the one of the amounts listed below, and mail to: RCHS 441 North Park Drive Morton, MN 56270 We have added some special interest funds that we need help funding! If you see a fund you would like to contribute to, please just take a moment to check it off and include a donation of your choosing.
The Renville County Historical Society also features a large research area that includes:
● County Newspapers from 1870 to 2005!
● 1916 & 1980, as well as many other historical reference books!
● Family Files!
● Volunteer researchers to help you with your search! and more!
If you would have a family, town, early town, or county research question, feel free to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org